Monday, July 6, 2009

So here it begins...


I decided to start this cleanse because I have been feeling so awful lately. Symptoms consisting of fatigue, low energy, mild constipation, increased weight gain, bloating/gas. About a week ago my boyfriend suggested that I should try a colon cleansing regiment. I started doing research on different products and the pros and cons of cleaning the colon. The more I read the more it sounded like the perfect thing to try. But I got overwhelmed by all the different products and treatments out there on the market. They were either really expensive or from Walmart. And I didn't really want to spend a lot of money or trust my colon to Walmart. So my colon cleansing was put on hold. Then I found out my dear friend and former roommate's dad sells colon cleansing stuff.

I decided to try the Paraway Pack. Its a 3 part cleansing system consisting of:
Pills
Fiber
and Tea
The program is an intensive 30 treatment. My friend wanted to try it with me but is currently trying to get pregnant and so here I am on my journey.... alone. But we decided to start this blog to track my experience and share what happens.

Now to the present day, I have been on the Paraway Pack system for 5 days now. Let me tell you its been quite an experience so far. For the first few days I have been having really bad neasua. I almost ralfed the first morning when I drank the fiber drink. It smells like bananas which isn't to bad, but basically its like im drinking sawdust. Also I did the unfortunate thing and drank it with plain water(what a bad idea). That is why I almost up chucked. Now I learned to take it with juice so its not too bad. The pills are great. They taste like meat, but its wierd and gross. Last but certianly not least is the Tea, its not the greatest thing I have tasted but it gets the job done. I leared that is best to brew it in cold water, then I can chug it and get it over with. As of today I'm feeling better. I'm not as bloated/gassy which is great but I must confess I have a developed a bit of the reah. I won't go in to much detail about it this first time around for the squimish readers. Don't worry Ill put up big warnings when I get to the graphic parts. Basically things are going well so far. I'm getting use to the awful things I get to take and pooping comes alot more...... generously. If you have any questions about my cleanse feel free to ask me. Or give me suggestions on what I should post I would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment