Thursday, July 16, 2009

Halfway there!



Day 15 couldn't come fast enough. As you can tell that this is my halfway point! Woot woot! Lets just say that this whole experience hasn't gone like I had expected. I thought I would be pooping all the time, parasites would be pooped into the toilet and that I would be a whole new woman. Don't get me wrong, its been quite the journey and I'm glad I have done it. I just didn't know it would be this hard. I still gag everyday when I take the fiber drink, and I'm also starting to gag drinking the tea. I finally put my finger on what the pills taste like ready........ uncooked hot dogs! Now I just have to keep telling myself that its all down hill from here.... I'm almost done. I was really wondering if I would make it this far.

I'm not sure if some of these side effects are from this stuff I'm taking or other things. See I have been having these stomach pains and problems for the last 5 years and we are trying to figure out what they are. So I'm wondering if its the things I'm taking that makes me want to vomit everything I just ate, or what ya know. It really sucks because almost everything I eat makes me want to vomit after I eat it. And when I think about the food again I want to vomit. Also a lot of the time even if I haven't eaten anything I want to vomit. I think its probably just the paraway pack stuff. Cause it wasn't this bad before I started taking it. Its great though, the only things that still sound good to me are pizza and ice cream! My boyfriend has been so patient and great about my appetite lately. I'm a pretty picky eater now days and it sucks for him. Hopefully after this is all said and done my appetite will be better. I mean seriously, most days I feel like I'm a pregnant lady with all my sickness, and cravings and such. (Don't worry I'm not). Who knows maybe Ill lose a little weight because of my new appetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment