Monday, July 13, 2009

Oops


So day 13 didn't start off so well. This morning when I woke up I looked at my cute little calendar that comes with the paraway pack and realized that yesterday I was supposed to start taking 5 of the pills instead of only 2.... yesterday. Then this is when it gets good. I was on my way out the door this morning and was going to hurry and drink my fiber drink. When I got to the fridge I realized there was no more juice! And I was defiantly not going to try to drink it with water again. So I run outside to the other fridge to see if there is any more juice..... dun dun dun! No juice, but I did find some root beer and I thought "oh what the heck, I'll try it". I rushed inside, poured my root beer and scooped up the fiber mix. As soon as I put it into the cup it immediately started going all volcano on me. I was so sure it was going to spill out everywhere. I really didn't have time for all of this. I waited for it to go back down and decided to start stirring the stuff in to the root beer. And again it foamed up and threatened to foam over. Finally I just thought heck with it and decided to drink it. Man o man, I took one small sip and it was so icky! It was thick and smelled weird and I couldn't do it! Nope, no way man. I wasn't that desperate to drink my fiber. So I dumped it out and left for the day. Tonight after work I stopped at the store and got my some juice, but I wanted it to be cold so I put it in the fridge..... and forgot about it till just now and its 11:40pm. So here I am, I just drank about 10 ounces of juice and fiber which I think normally I would be able to handle over night. But I still had to drink my tea! Oh no not good. Now I know for sure I'm going to be up all night taking the wiz. So to recap my day, I forgot to start taking more pills yesterday, I tried drinking a root beer fiber float, and now I just downed a lot of liquid before bed. Good times... Btw my poop is coming alright I guess. Its been pretty runny yesterday and today, I didn't poop at all Saturday. It's so unpredictable... Nonetheless everything is alright, good as expected ya know.

1 comment:

  1. you are so funny! I totally would have stopped this stuff a long time ago

    ReplyDelete