Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camera shy


I feel bad, I really wish I had some good pics to show so far. My only BM was this morning and it was a blow out let me tell you. I totally thought my reah was gone and my body was getting used to this stuff but boy was I wrong. Also I thought that my camera was dead and needed new batteries but I found it today and seems to be OK. So for now on I will carry it with me at all times! Today was like a step in the other direction from yesterday; I had one BM (as you already know) but it was runny and it was green. Also I got really sick to my stomach today. It progressively got worse as the day went on and by the time I got home from work I was so sick that I almost threw up. My tummy was aching so bad and I felt so awful I cried, it was that bad. I'm wondering if its the cleanse stuff or something else that is making me so sick. But never fear I will continue on the journey (as long as it is safe).
I will really try and get some pics to post up tomorrow. I have been getting requests by my faithful viewers for some pics. So be prepared because if they are anything like today you are in for a treat. Thanks you guys! Your the only reason I'm doing this blog, cause without you guys this would just be like my online journal. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment