Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Plugged up but free flowin




Seriously what is up with my bowels? Today I was pretty plugged up, I only BM'd once and it was a good solid one and not green. I was pretty excited about that but like I said it only happened once today. On the other hand I have been taking the whiz constantly! I did read that this cleansing is good for your bladder, urine and stuff, so its been working really well in that department. Man-o-Man I feel really sick today, I get really bad stomach aches. It feels like I got to reah but then nothing comes out but maybe a little gas and some urine. Its kind of frustrating ya know, because this stuff is supposed to make me poop a lot and its kind of going in the opposite direction. I'm kind of diggin my nightly routine though; get ready for bed brew my tea, getting my blog on, drink tea and then fall fast asleep. Its quite relaxing. I thought things were starting to look up because my bloatednees is gone and my energy level was picking up but today must have just been an off day. I was plugged up, sick, really really tired, and just feeling kind of blah. Also I didn't have much of an appetite today either, food is just not the friend it once was to me. We still get together once in a while but its just not the same love relationship we used to have. I hope it understands that I'm going through a tough time right now and I just cant be around it as much. Well anywho I better get to my nightly tea. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment