Saturday, July 11, 2009

More water


I have decided that I'm not BMing as much as I think that I should be. So I have come to the conclusion that I need to drink more water. Its been said that when introducing more fiber in a diet that you need more water to keep things flowing. More water it is! My new goal is to drink at least 4 bottles of water a day, I think it will help. Or maybe I just don't have that much "stuff" that needs to come out ya know. I mean, I really think I have lost some weight doing this cleanse. I have not gotten on the scale yet but I'm waiting till day 30 to see for sure. Just by my assessment I think I have shrunk a bit.... just a bit. I'm feeling good and although its really hard to keep taking all this nasty stuff everyday, I think its totally worth it. There are good days on this stuff and bad days but I have to keep reminding myself its only 30 days. I can do this, it will be better for my body in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment